Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yard Work, Dishes, Laundry...FINALLY SEWING

So I have found that I have a to do list as long as I am tall, and each night I try to tackle what I can off it...Oh my word, being pregnant does not help that list get smaller at any record breaking pace.  I keep telling myself, "if I just finish this, then I can go sit down and reward myself with some sewing time!"  And that's how I get through my tasks.  However, by the time I finish, I am usually so exhausted, and my back hurts so bad, that all I want to do is take a bath and get in bed.  It makes me sad : ( so then I sit in the bath, or in bed and troll Pinterest or Instagram for fun ideas.  The nice thing is that I follow some pretty talented people, so I am easily inspired, hence the 400 stacks of quilt piles that I'm wanting to sew! So tonight I'm going to finish packing up the living room stuff that can go into storage, and then I'm going to sit down and finish a HST quilt top that has been sitting on the shelf for at least 8 months.   We'll see tomorrow if I actually do this!  Hopefully there is good news and few pictures to report.  Unfortunately though, since I'm so new to quilting and not so OCD, there are a lot of corners that don't line up!  Don't look to close : )

No comments:

Post a Comment