Thursday, May 16, 2013

ITS A GIRL!

Found on Pinterest with no back link : /

Well as of a few weeks ago, after my best friend scanned my tummy, she gave us the happy news that it's a girl!  Needles to say we are excited, Max is a little beyond excited I guess I should say : )  My official anatomy scan is next Tuesday, so I guess hopefully we get the news that it's still a girl, minor detail.

I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow, half way there, I am beyond thrilled about that, it has gone really well so far, I don't have to many complaints, however  I'm sure I could find something to complain about in the next few months, like the heat, or swelling ankles...eh, kankles, looking forward to those!


-Stats-
Weeks: 19w6d
Kicks?: Little bitty nudges here and there
Mood Swings: eh, a couple, no need to count  ; )
Weight gained: 1 pound
Names picked: Max picked a name that he is pretty sure we're sticking with : )
Special moments:  My first Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment