Thursday, April 11, 2013

Modern Quilting... My secret obsession...that's not so secret

So for the past three years or so I have been utterly obsessed with modern quilting, and you will see a lot of that on this blog.  I just can't help it, I love to knit too, so I'm really like a young grandma.   However, most of the people I know into quilting and knitting, are my age.  So its a new generation of grandmas!

Check out my all time favorite quilting blog... Film in the Fridge.  Ashley does an amazing job putting together quilts, and I get a ton of inspiration from her!  Here are a few of my favorite quilts pieced by her.




I actually made one similar to this one above.  It was the first quilt that I ever started AND finished!  Unfortunately I should have allowed for a bigger seam allowance, since now its forming tiny holes(when I say tiny, I mean big) everywhere.   Oh well, its been well used!



No comments:

Post a Comment